Your earnings go beyond driving for holoholo. Through our partnerships we are offering discounts for fuel and more. We also offer a PPE kit with hand sanitizers, wipes, and masks. We’ll continue to add benefits and perks for holoholo drivers because we care about you and your success.
holoholo puts our drivers and their compensation front and center. We hope to attract more drivers to our platform than anywhere else, and we believe more happy drivers mean happier riders. Learn more about all our ridershare driver benefits.
How much do rideshare drivers make in Hawaii? The amount of money you make depends on you. At holoholo, drivers put together their own schedules and determine where, when, and how often they want to drive on Hawaii. We offer drivers a percentage of a base fee and mileage charge as well as any ‘no show’ and ‘cancellation’ fees. Actual rideshare rates vary by island.
holoholo has a transparent pricing system to riders, meaning the price we quote is the price they pay. What does this mean for how much money drivers make? Transparent fares create predictable earnings, making it easier for drivers to budget their time and money.
Driver Fuel Discounts
Partnering with our community is what we are all about and we are pleased to offer the following fuel discount program to holoholo drivers for fuel access on Maui in Kahului, and on the island of Hawaii in Hilo, Kona, and Kawaihae.
Maui Oil Company Offering to HoloHolo Mobility Drivers: Gasoline Discount of 10 cents off of their posted price.
- As an example, current posted pricing (as of March 1), is 3.279/gal. Your price would be 3.179/gal, matching Costco’s current price of 3.179.
- This price is currently 40 to 50 cents under retail gas station prices in the Kahului area.
The fueling system provides:
- Excellent fuel pricing – Including a discount specific to HoloHolo drivers
- Well located facilities – close to the Kahului Airport with 24/7 access to Kahului facilities.
- Fuel receipt may be sent to your phone immediately upon completion of fueling.
- Monthly statements. Payment by the 15th of the month
- Availability of Automatic payment withdrawal
- Support of kama’aina family owned business
- Cameras and excellent lighting for security at all facilities
Learn more at: http://www.mauioil.com/Maui Oil
Attached is a credit applications as a pdf document, as well as link to an online application:
Maui Oil Company – Online Signup